ZHTECH e-Commerce StoreFront 3.0 is a perfect solution for companies or
individuals who want to have their own online shopping stores. It comes with
two components: Storefront
This component is responsible for the store's front-end, the part your customer
will use to browse your product catalog, place orders and check out their
This component acts as the backend management for your online store. Powerful
and versatile, yet easy to use and intuitive, this product enables you to easily
manage and administrate your orders, product catalog, shipping rates, locations,
product reviews, customers and much more.
The package comes with complete samples and installation instructions.
- ASP/ VBScript based software comes with full source code.
- No additional components needed for core functions.
- Runs on IIS 4.0/5.0 with Database support for MS Access 97/2000, SQL
- Built-in support for 5 of the most popular eMail components.
- Database based cart, from start to finish.
- Database errors are trapped and sent to you via email, and the customer
gets a user-friendly non-technical on-screen message.
- Admin tool comes with several troubleshooting tools to help novice users
track down web server configuration errors.
- Skinnable design allows for enormous flexibility in changing the look
and feel of your store, without impacting future upgrades.
- Separate customizable language file for the front-end of your store
allows you to present the storefront to your customers in the language of
- Support for all SSL configurations, including "Shared" SSL certificates.
- Encryption of Passwords and Credit Card numbers on the database.
- Robust user input validations throughout the store to trap possible SQL
- Critical information (such as the RC4 key) is kept separate from the
- Customer can view and modify their personal info by logging on to their
account. Account can be created before or during Checkout process.
- Full order history and detail is available to the customer.
- Customer receives confirmation emails when they place the order, and
when their order's status changes.
- All software downloads are available via their online account. No more
hassles with emailed software links gone missing.
- Customer can re-attempt payment at a later date. Sometimes the Payment
Gateway's servers are down. With this software, the Customer can come back
and pay later.
- Password Reminder feature for Customers.
- "Email A Friend" functionality allows customer to send a link to a
Product via email.
- Support for tax-free customers.
- Convenient Order Print function from the customer's account area.
Catalog & Products
- Unlimited number of Products, Categories and Options.
- Item discounts based on quantity ordered.
- Order discounts with single or multi use discount codes.
- Products can be linked to multiple categories, and multiple option
- Product categories can be "nested" within each other.
- You can display the entire category tree, or only from a certain point
in the tree.
- Link images or other HTML to the category display.
- Group products so that they are displayed together on the product detail
- Option Groups can be individually set to Optional or Required. This way
you can make sure that the Customer selects all the right options.
- Options can be given a weight which will be factored into the shipping
cost calculations along with the Product weight.
- Support for "text" options which allows a customer to enter text when
they order a product.
- Digital Downloads are fully supported. All downloads are done through a
script that checks the order status before allowing the download.
- Store can be run in "Catalog Only" mode. This way, the store acts just
like an online catalog, without any links to a shopping cart.
- Dynamically create product listings on your "Home Page" by setting
product(s) to "Featured".
- Cross-Selling is supported via a related keys mechanism. This method is
much less work than physically linking dozens of Products manually.
- Tax-free products and options.
- Support for product Ratings & Reviews per product.
- Several utilities to test and troubleshoot your installation.
- On-Screen help is available for most functions.
- Easily manage Products, Categories, Options, Customers, Shipping,
Locations, Orders and much more.
- Upload Product Images and Software Items from your browser to your web
- Store shipping rates are calculated by order weight and/or price. The
amount charged for shipping can be calculated via fixed price or percentage.
Ability to assign Free Shipping to an individual product.
- Support for UPS and USPS online shipping rates.
- Configure sales tax per state or country.
- Activate/Deactivate individual customers.
- Manage your orders from an intuitive screen. Order stock levels can be
adjusted when the order ships.
- Add private comments to each order, or comments that the customer can
- Statistical Charting tool.
- Restrict digital downloads to a specified number of downloads, or a
pre-determined number of hours.
- Integrated Authorize.Net gateway allows you to authorize and collect
Credit Card payments from your order management screen.
- Ability to override any customer selected payment method with a
Authorize.Net Credit Card payment. This is useful if the customer changes
their mind about how they want to pay for an order after the order has
already been placed.
- Emails sent to customer via the store can be customized to suit your
requirements. Dynamic replacement of text can also be done.
- Send HTML Newsletters to your customers directly from your store.
- Built-in front end support for Mail-in payments, Off-line Credit Card
payments, PayPal, and
- Support for PayPal IPN and
- Built-in support for Authorize.Net
credit card payment authorizations from the Administration area.
- Enter up to 9 Credit Card types (eg. Visa, Mastercard, etc.).
- Payment Gateways are configured in one central place, not in individual
scripts located all over your server.
- Support for custom payment gateways via user exits.